‘When we help others, we get the privilege to help ourselves.’
The aim of the school fund is to offer financial support for those extracurricular activities which are not funded by public finances.
The fund receives the money in the following ways, regulated by law:
- from contributions by parents
- from donations and legacies
- from sponsorships
- from payments for our concerts and other cultural events.
The money from the fund is used:
- to pay the native speaker
- to purchase classroom/ teaching resources (smartboards, computers….)
- to finance special projects and activities (research, sports, cultural-projects)
- for exchange visits, international events
- for the school textbook fund
How can you help?
On 10. January 2015, The Board of the School Trust Fund proposed the voluntary annual contribution of 30 euros per student to be paid on the school’s bank account.
Account name: Konservatorij Maribor
Account number: SI56 01270 603 070 1408
Reference: SI 00 299600